We hope you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, please review our return policy:
Please contact us at email@example.com for a return merchandise authorization number (RMA) before returning any purchases.
We cannot accept your return without an RMA number. Please include a copy of your order confirmation/invoice and clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of each shipping carton (not the product packaging). Shipments returned without prior authorization will be returned to you. For your protection, please wrap all purchases carefully and securely and return them prepaid and properly insured. Items sent freight collect will be refused and returned to you.
All returned items must be in their original sealed boxes or packaging and must be unused and in new and resalable condition. We cannot accept items that are used, dirty, worn or damaged. This includes the product packaging. If, in Marquis Garden’s opinion, Marquis Gardens cannot resell the item as new and unused, Marquis Gardens will not accept the return and ship it back to you at the customer’s expense.
It is solely the responsibility of the customer to provide the proper handling care and maintenance to all items purchased from Marquis Gardens Limited. Failure to do so will render the warranty null and void.
Standard Return Policy:
1. Unopened, Unused and Undamaged merchandise - RMA number is required within 3 days receiving product. Purchase Price of product less nominal 25% restocking fee to cover our packaging, handling and payment processing costs plus original shipping expense*. Customer will be responsible for insured return shipping.
2. Previously assembled or partially assembled merchandise - Not eligible for return/exchange.
3. Damaged in Transit - If you decide to return product damaged in transit with no replacement, Store Credit will be issued as soon as the claim is processed by the carrier. Store Credit will be based on Purchase Price of product less 25% restocking fee and original shipping expense*. Customer will be responsible for insured return shipping.
4. Not eligible for return/exchange: Sale items and specials, special orders, pond liners, Pond underlay, tubing, UV replacement bulbs, any water treatments, fish food and medications,
5. Cancelled orders or refused delivery: Purchase Price of product less nominal 25% restocking fee to cover our packaging, handling and payment processing costs plus original shipping expense*.
6. Warranties / Defective Product: Product accompanied by a RMA and the proof of purchase from Marquis Gardens. Please see Defective/Warranties policy below to insure no extra charges to the client.
Original Shipping Expense can be avoided by receiving a RMA and informing a marquis gardens sales associate at CS@marquisgardens.ca that you we be dropping the purchase off at the following location
2851 Hwy #7
Concord, Ontario, Canada
*Original shipping expense is the price we at Marquis Gardens pay to the shipping address, Not the shipping amount that we at Marquis Gardens charge the client.
All returns will be inspected upon arrival and customer will be responsible for any missing parts or any damage in transit. All returns must be carefully packed by the customer before shipping into original packing material and box.
All returns are issued as store credit only. Marquis Gardens Ltd. will not be held accountable for any additional fees a customer might incur during a transaction, such as brokerage/customs fees, taxes, duties, electrician reschedule fees, legal fees or back-charge fees due to wrongful disputes or any other fees.
If an item is defective or fails within the first 30 days the customer is only responsible for shipping charges and shipping insurances to return the item to us. If an item fails after 30 days the customer is responsible for Original Shipping Expense* each way. If we ship an item that is not defective and is returned or if an item is returned without a RMA, or in its original condition the customer will be charged the Original shipping expense* each way. Defective items will be replaced or credit can be used towards another product, depending on the customer's wishes. Any return for a suspected defective item that is tested by us and is deemed to be in good working order will incur a $35.00 handling fee.
If you have any issues with your purchase please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can come up with a fair resolution.
Damage in transit:
The responsibility for safe delivery rests with the carrier after the order has been accepted from Marquis Gardens for shipment. The following steps are needed when receiving any shipment from a courier or trucking company:
1. Open all boxes and check the contents immediately in the presence of the carrier's agent and report any discrepancies or damages (i.e. crushed box or contents, missing parts) to the driver/carrier at that time by filling out a damage report on their bill of lading. It is the customer's responsibility to carefully inspect the goods before signing for them and initiate a claim with the delivery company if a problem exists. When signing for receipt of goods, please add the phrase "contents unseen" to the shipping receipt.
2. Please contact marquis Gardens at email@example.com immediately of the issue so we can work with you and assist with whatever actions that needs to be taken.
3. Please note that, after the shipment has been received and signed for by you, it is virtually impossible to initiate a damage claim. We, at Marquis Gardens, will work with you as much as we can but since there is no proof where and when the damage occurred, all damages discovered at a later date is the consumer’s responsibility.
Marquis Gardens Ltd. will not be responsible for expedited shipping of any replacement parts or products.
If you would like to return the damaged product with no replacement, the return will be subject to our standard return policy.
Items temporarily out of stock will be placed on backorder and shipped as soon as they become available. We will, however, notify you of any significant delays.
Shipping and Handling Prices
All Shipping And Handling Charges can be avoided if customer chooses to pick up product at the following location:
2851 Hwy #7
Concord, Ontario, Canada
All prices are in Canadian Dollars and are subject to change without prior notice.
HST will be applicable to all orders in Ontario.
GST will be applicable to all sales outside Ontario. We do not have to collect Provincial Sales Tax on orders shipped outside of Ontario. It is the responsibility of the end user to self-assess and remit the Provincial Sales Tax in their home Province.
Our shipping & handling rates are below our actual costs. We subsidize our shipping rates to make it as convenient as possible to our cliental. This is why at Marquis Gardens we employ the Original Shipping Expense* when returning any purchases
*Original shipping expense is the price we at Marquis Gardens pay to the shipping address, Not the shipping amount that we at Marquis Gardens charges the client.
The shipping & handling fee schedule shown below applies to all items shipped within Ontario. Remote areas may be subject to additional freight. Extra freight charges may apply to all other provinces and territories.
Shipping charges for all pond liners and other oversized products are quoted separately. Please see our order confirmation for extra shipping charges or inquire before placing your order. Orders requiring extra freight charges will only be processed once you approve the final invoice amount.
Total Net Order Value (in $) Shipping & Handling Fee (in $)
$0 - $199.99: $20* (Ontario), $30* (Rest of the Canada except Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Newfoundland)
$200.00 and over: Free Shipping* across Canada (except Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Newfoundland)
Any Pick Up Order – Pay No Shipping Fee! (Ideal GTA Location)
* - Shipping rates provided are not applicable for oversized products. Shipping quotes for oversized products will be provided upon purchase.
2851 Hwy #7
Concord, Ontario, Canada
No minimum order.
Net order value = $ 159.00**
Total delivered cost = $ 159.00 + $ 19.99 = $ 178.99 + taxes as applicable
The use of this site is restricted to persons of legal age or capacity. Only customers who have attained legal adulthood in the jurisdiction in which they are making the purchase are eligible to make purchase orders.
Within 48 hours (except on weekends and holidays) of receiving your order we will email an order confirmation, listing each item ordered, unit prices, and the total amount of your order in Canadian Dollars. We will also quote extra shipping charges where applicable.
We make every effort to correctly describe and price each item. The information on Marquis Gardens website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please verify by contacting any of our sales associates at Sales@marquisgardens.ca all information if important. The presentation of goods and services on this site is only an invitation to treat and not an offer. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for any product listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
If you have a problem that is related to your order, it will be dealt with quickly and courteously. We will work with you and arrive at the proper course of action to remedy your problem. For priority treatment regarding missing or damaged shipments, shortages, warranty replacements, or any other problems related to your order, that require our immidiate attention, please fill contact CS@marquisgardens.ca