The Aquascape AquaBasin® is the ideal water basin for a wide variety of decorative water features, including stone, brass, ceramic, and resin fountains. The basin is constructed of professional-grade, high-density polyethylene and backed by a lifetime warranty to ensure years of satisfaction.
The AquaBasin 30 handles pump flow rates up 2,000 gallons per hour and can store up to 27 gallons of water.
The AquaBasin 45 handles pump flow rates up 4,000 gallons per hour and can store up to 98 gallons of water.
Drillable deck cylinders across the top of the basin provide endless plumbing and lighting options and keep unsightly cables and plumbing out of sight. The large, flat deck makes it easy to set and position fountains and the center cylinder is pre-drilled for plumbing single fountain applications. A pump access panel with integrated handle makes it easy to remove the cover for pump access. The large size of the corner access is compatible with larger pumps and is the area is elevated to prevent gravel from falling into the basin during pump maintenance. The square shape reduces water loss due to splash off and maximizes water storage capacity and drainage slots throughout the deck maximize water circulation. The AquaBasin 45 can also be used to create a small waterfall.
- Ideal for a wide variety of water feature sizes and styles
- Professional-grade, high-density polyethylene construction is built to last
- Drillable deck cylinders provide endless plumbing and lighting options
- Elevated corner pump access prevents gravel from falling into the basin
- Lifetime warranty
Part Number: 78223
- Size: 30" L x 30" W x 10" H
- Max Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- 40 gallons
- Unit Weight: 17 lbs
- Can accommodate pumps up to 2000 GPH
Part Number: 78224
- Size: 45" L x 45" W x 14" H
- Max Weight Capacity: 1,200 lbs
- 75 gallons
- Unit Weight: 46.5 lbs
- Can accommodate pumps up to 4000 GPH