Part Number SKU: 91011 / 91112 / 91012 /91113 / 91104 / 91013
AquaForce Solids-Handling and
AquaForce Adjustable Flow Solids-Handling Pond Pumps (1000; 1800; 2700; 3600; 5200)
AquaForce pumps combine energy-efficient performance, high flow rates, and ease of maintenance making this pump the ideal choice for discriminating pond owners. A protective pre-filter cage and wide, flat base allow the AquaForce Pump to be placed directly into the pond.
Its oil-free design and high-torque performance will provide years of trouble-free operation, while the protective pump cage will handle solids up to one-quarter of an inch, preventing clogging and reducing maintenance. Making the AquaForce pump ideal for use with external pressure filters or Aquascape waterfall-style filter systems.
Excellent Energy Efficiency
Aquascape uses asynchronous motor technology in its AquaForce pumps, providing high torque, trouble-free performance at higher head heights as well as excellent energy efficiency compared to magnetically driven pond pumps. The unique ceramic shaft with a cooling port also prevents the pump from overheating.
You’ll save hundreds of dollars over traditional water pumps, and its oil-free design helps prevent pond contamination.
- Ideal for use with ponds, external pressure filters, and waterfalls
- Protective cage allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond
- Extremely energy-efficient, saving hundreds of dollars
- Comes complete with fittings for quick and easy installation
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
AquaForce 4000-8000 Adjustable Flow Solids-Handling Pond Pump
The Aquascape AquaForce® 4000-8000 Adjustable Flow Solids-Handling Pond Pump is an energy-efficient, asynchronous, submersible pump made for continuous use with ponds, external filters, and other water feature applications. A protective pre-filter cage and wide, flat base allow the pump to be placed directly into the pond. Asynchronous motor technology provides superior reliability, maximizes longevity, and reduces maintenance with a maximum flow rate of 7,793 gallons per hour. The included Smart Pump Receiver includes an integrated control panel and makes it easy to control your pump with the Aquascape Smart Control App, including flow adjustment and customized scheduling. An optional universal remote is available separately (#45041) to allow wireless control without the use of a smartphone or tablet. A variety of fittings is included for simple installation, including a rotational ball output that allows the discharge position to be easily adjusted. The pump is also backed by a limited 3-year warranty, ensuring years of reliable use.
Features for AquaForce 4000-8000 Adjustable Flow Solids-Handling Pond Pump:
- Submersible, adjustable flow pond and external filter pump providing flow rates up to 7,793 GPH/ 29 499 LPH
- Designed to be placed directly into the pond without pre-filtration
- Energy-efficient, asynchronous motor design provides superior reliability
- Includes Smart Control Receiver for quick and easy pump control using the Aquascape Smart Control App or on-board controls
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Asynchronous motor technology provides superior reliability and longevity
- Protective pre-filter cage allows the pump to be placed directly into the pond
- Durable pump housing is built to last and will not corrode or rust
- Threaded 1.5″ outlet allows for quick and easy installation in a variety of applications
- Rubber feet prevent noise and vibration while in use
- Included receiver provides controls for quick and easy on-board flow control
- Included receiver provides integrated control panel display current flow settings
- Included receiver provides durable, weather-resistant housing
- Aquascape Smart Control App allows for a variety of wireless control functions, including flow adjustment and customized scheduling
AquaForce Pond Pump