The unique design of the BioSmart water flow through filter collects debris at the filter bottom and reduces clogging of the foams. Any clogged-up foams can easily be freed up via the built-in cleaning mechanism, so there is no need to remove (and possibly damage) the filter foam from their mounts. It also makes filter maintenance fast and neat.
- Additional oxygen enrichment through special water channelling
- Cleaning handles for convenient maintenance
- Including displays for pollutant level and water temperature
- Sludge drain for easy removal of coarse debris
- Easy to conceal; the filter can be recessed into the ground to 1/3 of its height
- Optimally matched to the OASE AquaMax filter and watercourse pumps
- Limited Warranty: 3 years
1600 with 9 watt
- c/w 11 Watt U.V.
- 11 L x 14 W x 16 ¼H
- Max. pond 1,600 gallons (no fish).
- Max. flow 1,200 gph.
- Simple to maintain and clean.
- Gravity discharge.
- Service indicators built in.
- Built in venturi on inlets.
- Limited Warranty: 1 years
- Effective Pond Size: up to 10000 gal. (without fish)
- Recommended Pump Capacity: 1600 gph (min) to 3000 gph (max)
- Intake Connection: 1 1/2" threaded female (2 x)
- Tubing Connector (intake): 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"
- Outlet Connection: 3" (via Adapter Ring)
- Sludge Drain Connection: 2"
- Filter Foams: 9 (4x Red, 4x Blue, 1x Green)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30" x 22" x 16"
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years